Gettin’ Real About self-love
Saturday 3rd February 2018
11:00AM – 3:00PM AWST
Yab Yum Yoga
484 Albany Highway
Victoria Park, WA 6100
Join Radio Presenter, Writer + mental health advocate Heidi Anderson and Self-Belief Coach + Kundalini Yoga teacher Tracey Spencer for an afternoon designed to help you clear your fear, feel confident in your skin and love who you are.
This will be a No BS space sharing our own personal experiences with Self-Love including Heidi’s on-going journey with Anxiety. We will be sharing practical tools to help you understand how fear based thinking and self-sabbotage are holding you back from completely loving and accepting yourself as you are now.
We are SO excited to have Body Confidence expert Dr Kat joining us as a special guest to teach you how to feel confident in your skin and change your relationship with your body.
Your afternoon with us also includes:
- Meditations to start and end the day
- Learning how to overcome self-doubt, comparison, judgment and jealousy.
- Q + A with Heidi and Dr Kat on overcoming body image issues
- Journal and personal reflection time
- A safe space for you to connect with other like-minded people
We can’t wait to share this life-changing afternoon with you!
You’ll be hearing from us again soon closer to the date with details on what to bring along on the day.